Friday, August 15, 2008

Cool New Rug

After looking around and around, I found a reasonably priced rug at Target that will complement the brick tiles in our house. It came a couple of nights ago, and I think that it is going to look very cool. Unfortunately, interior decorating isn't easy for me, so let's hope for the best! Here is a picture of the rug in our furniture-bare living room. Just an fyi - like the rest of the house, the mantle & shelves are still a work in progress. Almost every "decorative item" we own is on those shelves, so they won't be as cluttered when we're done.



A closer look at the rug...


... and the tile floor.


We'll keep you updated with more pics soon.

2 comments:

stacymac said...

dad and i are big fans. the rug is great, the house looks beautiful, and i think scooby should be in every house shot-he's a great decorative item himself!

xoxo
stacy

Hammond Family said...

Hey Tara!!

I stumbled on you blog. So weird! Love the new house, can't wait to see you guys sometime.

Jamie