Fightin' Texas Aggie Band.
This post is a special shout out to our PABC Journey Group in Athens, GA, and contains a clip of the Texas A&M Marching Band performing during the first football game. The clip is the last half of their performance. The full performance was too large to upload - sorry. We Aggies have a saying that we never lose a football game, but simply "run out of time." (I could insert a comment here, but I'll refrain.) We also say that we never lose at half time because we are so proud of the band. It still amazes me how tightly the band crams together while marching, and I still get a kick out of watching the tuba players make the turn. The style of marching is different than Georgia's, and I hope you enjoy the clip!
Wikipedia has a nice article on the band, if your interested in more info.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fightin'_Texas_Aggie_Band .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment