Monday, December 8, 2008

The Halls are Decked ...

... with all kinds of merry-ness! I had such a great time decorating the house for Christmas. I got crafty this year with some garland, wire cutters, wooden letters, and last but not least ... some Mod Podge! This was my first MP experience; and, I must say, it was quite fun. I do wonder about its name - anyone know where it came from?






May all our hearts be totally decked out with the joy of this season!


Hark, the herald angels sing,
"Glory to the newborn King;
Peace on earth, and mercy mild,
God and sinners reconciled!"
Joyful, all ye nations rise,
Join the triumph of the skies;
With the angelic host proclaim,
"Christ is born in Bethlehem!
Hark, the herald angels sing,
"Glory to the newborn King."


Merry Christmas!
~ Tara

2 comments:

Hammond Family said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tim said...

It really is beautiful and festive. Good job, Tara!!